I lied.. there’s no secret!
I ALWAYS get asked what brand of products I use. People are usually looking for a simple one-brand solution for all their makeup needs. While some makeup artists will use just one brand (and there is nothing wrong with this), most will use a variety of brands and recommend a different brand for each product – sorry! At my recent beauty shoot, I decided to throw all the products I’d used in front of the camera to give you some insight into what I like to use for a simple, clean beauty look such as this.
PRODUCTS IN ORDER OF USE:
1. Napoleon Pro Palette Concealer – $40 from Napoleon Perdis
2. Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation – $65-70from David Jones or Chanel Makeup stores
3. Lime Crime Eyeshadow Primer – $21 from Lipstick Republic (now comes in a tube)
4. Erin Bigg Cosmetics Liquid Shimmer in Crushed Shell – $35 from Erin Bigg Cosmetics
5. MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural Powder – $47 from MAC
6. E. Funkhouser Contour Powder – Approx $30 from Amway
7. Harlotte Blush in Peach Frenzy - $24 from Lipstick Republic
8. Smashbox Soft Lights Shimmer – From Smashbox or Sephora
9. Sleek I- Divine Eyeshadow palette in Nude - $14.95 Lipstick Republic
10. Harlotte Hi-lighter Pencil – $18 from Lipstick Republic
11. Erin Bigg Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner Pencil – $30 from Erin Bigg Cosmetics
12. Erin Bigg Cosmetics Brow Blender Pencil in Blonde - $30 from Erin Bigg Cosmetics
13. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara – Available just about anywhere!
14. Sephora Lip Pencil – $5 from Sephora
15. Makeup and Glow Lip Lacquer in Crytsal Pink - $14.90 from Makeup and Glow
16. Plus false lashes of your choice!
One look – 12 different makeup brands
Recently, I had the pleasure of providing makeup for Tommyrough’s latest shoot.
Check out their website for men’s essesntials. Support a great Australian company! www.tommyrough.com
Here’s a few screen shots of their website (which is still being updated) and some Behind The Scenes shots of our models.